Ser Bronn of The Blackwater. Anointed by the king himself.

(Source: lebaratheon)

procrastinationisavirtue:

in which the movie spiderman accurately represents comic book spiderman in sarcasm levels.

vinegod:

Penis Game! by Cam Glass

I have a theory, that 98% of people fucking hate clowns and the remaining 2%…are clowns.

vavsexual:

THE ENDING OF THE PANEL WAS PERFECT

shoomlah:

…Aaaand some of my loading screens for Powerstar Golf as well!  Always fun to get to do a couple of finished pieces.

captainnai:

decadentwallpaper:

decodethefallenmoon:

wafflesforstephanie:

geth-metal:

frostbackscat:

Oh my god if you’re going to judge someone’s cosplay you better learn your fucking shit because this is Duela Dent you goddamn assholes.


AHAHAHA
Perpetually laughing over the fact that “real gamer/comic book nerd” males keep insulting women for cosplaying things they’ve never even heard of 
who’s the “fake geek” now, fuckers? 

Make it viral

WOULD YOU LIKE SOME ICE FOR THAT BURN MEME-MAKER

It BURNS! It BURNS!

I hope the guy who made this feel like the cunt he is

captainnai:

decadentwallpaper:

decodethefallenmoon:

wafflesforstephanie:

geth-metal:

frostbackscat:

Oh my god if you’re going to judge someone’s cosplay you better learn your fucking shit because this is Duela Dent you goddamn assholes.

AHAHAHA

Perpetually laughing over the fact that “real gamer/comic book nerd” males keep insulting women for cosplaying things they’ve never even heard of 

who’s the “fake geek” now, fuckers? 

Make it viral

WOULD YOU LIKE SOME ICE FOR THAT BURN MEME-MAKER

It BURNS! It BURNS!

I hope the guy who made this feel like the cunt he is

(Source: cosplay-paradise)

"we at steam train challenge game grumps to a duel!"

(Source: kalianthony)